List:       netsaint-users
Subject:    [netsaint] Checking a separate physical disk array with check_disk?
From:       Mike.Hall () eiiecomm ! com
Date:       2003-02-20 21:22:55

--=_alternative 0075EBBA85256CD3_=

All,
I probably was not clear on exactly what I am trying to accomplish.

I am trying to check a different physical disk array on a remote machine.
The disk array I am checking is /dev/sda1 and when I use this as a
variable with check_disk Netsaint still reports info on /dev/hda and not
/dev/sda1.  This is actually a raid 0 array with 2 80GB hdd's.

Thanks,

Mike

--=_alternative 0075EBBA85256CD3_=

trying to accomplish.</font> <br>
array on a remote machine. The disk array I am checking is /dev/sda1 and when I use \
this as a variable with check_disk Netsaint still reports info on /dev/hda and not \
/dev/sda1. &nbsp;This is actually a raid 0 array with 2 80GB hdd's.</font> <br>
appreciated.</font> <br>
--=_alternative 0075EBBA85256CD3_=--