List:       netsaint-users
Subject:    [netsaint] Problem sending SMS
From:       Giulius <blizzards () libero ! it>
Date:       2002-08-30 7:22:26

Hi all.

I'm using netsaint 007b8 on a linux rh72.
I'm trying to send notification using gnokii but there is a problem.
I created a command line like this:
command[notify-by-sms]=/bin/printf "TEXTMESSAGE+VARIBLES" |
/usr/bin/gnokii --sendsms xxxxxxx -C0
command[host-notify-by-sms]=/bin/printf "TEXTMESSAGE+VARIBLES" |
/usr/bin/gnokii --sendsms xxxxxxx -C0
and added
contact[netsaint]=Netsaint
User;24x7;24x7;1;1;1;1;1;1;notify-by-email,notify-by-
epager,notify-by-sms;host-notify-by-email,host-notify-by-epager,host-notify-by-s
ms;netsaint;netsaint,netsaint

During a service/host notification, i can read correctly on netsaint.log
3 NOTIFICATION:
[1030691698] SERVICE NOTIFICATION:
netsaint;host;FTP;CRITICAL;notify-by-sms;Connection refused by host
[1030691698] SERVICE NOTIFICATION:
netsaint;host;FTP;CRITICAL;notify-by-epager;Connection refused by host
[1030691698] SERVICE NOTIFICATION:
netsaint;host;FTP;CRITICAL;notify-by-email;Connection refused by host

2 email arrives at my box (notify-by-email and notify-by-epager)
but nothing arrivie at my gsm.

Using the same notification by command line :
#/bin/printf "TEXTMESSAGE+VARIBLES" | /usr/bin/gnokii --sendsms xxxxxxx -C0
the sms arrives correctly.

Reading the logs i cannot find debug about notification, i don't know if
it is a problem about permission or other things.
Someone can help me to understand this?

Many Thanks.
Giulius.