List:       netsaint-users
Subject:    [netsaint] cant find notification response in docs
From:       Philip Brown <phil () bolthole ! com>
Date:       2002-08-26 23:49:51

hi,
I'm new to netsaint, and have been combing the online docs.
They have lot sof things about how escalation messages are passed up. but
it doesnt seem to have anything obvious about simple "I got notification,
now tell netsaint to shut up".

could someone point me to the right section of the docs please.