List:       netsaint-users
Subject:    [netsaint] Global escalations
From:       Randy Herban <RHerban () gramtel ! net>
Date:       2002-07-31 17:42:36

I know there was some discussion long time ago on this (or the devel list)
about global escalations and I'm wondering if there is currently any way to
accomplish this or am I out of luck?

I wouldn't mind having to create an escalations for a hostgroup, but I need
it to escalate alerts for services as well as host status.  Currently the
hostgroupescalation option will only alert for host status changes, not for
services.

Does anyone have any ideas that can point me in the right direction ?

-Randy