List:       netsaint-users
Subject:    [netsaint] Net-Nsca perl module
From:       "White, Jeff" <Jeff_White () xelus ! com>
Date:       2002-05-31 18:04:41

Wondering if anyone has used the Net-Nsca perl module.  I cannot seem to get
it to work when trying to send check results to a remote machine.  I am
running nsca 1.1 currently with no problems.
The error I get is Net::Nsca - Bad Packet length/Short read at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/Net/Nsca.pm line 228.
It doesn't seem to actually make the connection to the remote host.  I have
tried setting the PACKET_VERSION to both 1 and 2, no change.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks.

Jeff White
Senior Systems Engineer