List:       netsaint-devel
Subject:    Re: [netsaint-devel] escalation notification intervals
From:       "Ethan Galstad" <netsaint () netsaint ! org>
Date:       2000-10-18 18:18:56

It can be done, but you'd have to define three escalations like such:

serviceescalation[dev;HTTP]=1-5;on-call-support
serviceescalation[dev;HTTP]=10-10;on-call-support
serviceescalation[dev;HTTP]=15-15;on-call-support

I suppose I should eventually allow definitions like this:

serviceescalation[dev;HTTP]=1-5,10,15;on-call-support