List:       netsaint-devel
Subject:    RE: [netsaint-devel] Alpha NT Service and Plugin
From:       "Todd A. Green" <tagreen () ixlhosting ! net>
Date:       2000-02-16 21:18:04

Give me the stupid prize.

As I was opening my hosts.cfg to check the command, I was thinking "It can't
be wrong I copied off the commands page from www.netsaint.org".

Of course I didn't first check and notice that yours was in
libexec/test/check_ntstat instead of libexec/check_ntstat.

It's working fine now.

Of few things for future consideration.

1. The ability to query which processes are running.
2. Pulling Stats from IIS (hits/min, bytes/min)
3. Presense of errors, etc in system, security, applications log.

Remember I ask as I am trying to duplicate the functionality of a very
expensive Monitoring system.  The NTstat plugin nailed the bulk of the
requirements out of the box.

Thanks for the effort.