List:       netsaint-devel
Subject:    [netsaint-devel] Achieve the American Dream
From:       "Tonya" <VancePierce () safe-mail ! net>
Date:       2007-02-07 15:40:57

--------
Dear Kim
--------

A while back I was  let go from a job I held for 312 months would you believe. Its \
very hard to thank you enough for introducting  me in this business. You have given \
me a exciting beginning on life.  Already earning twice as much as I took home in my \
old job.

I purchased for cash a 2005 Jaguar S Type. Taking home 165,000US in 18 months. Having \
a great time in this profession. It is exciting and I am a hero to the courts and to \
my customers. What an outstanding profession to be in.

Following exactly what your training tells me to do, is working beautifully.  I go to \
the court and locate all of the customers I can handle.

I take advantage of your advanced reporting services to find all assets and \
employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the appropriate \
firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  Its so exciting opening \
up the payments as they arrive..

I can take a holiday when ever we have a notion to do so.  England and a 1050 footer \
to the Panama Canal etc. this year.

Please show this letter to others.  This profession is so big it needs many more of \
us assisting the courts and the  people who have been harmed

Sincerely,
Priscilla O.    Colorado

This could be you!
Tele-Phone

3  0  3   3 9 5++3-9-0-0

Above to learn more or to end receiving more info and then to see location

After a moment's reflection he declared: White man lie.