List:       netsaint-devel
Subject:    [netsaint-devel] Bug - 0.0.7b8 - Statuswml.cgi
From:       "Jason Lixfeld" <jlixfeld () fastvibe ! com>
Date:       2002-01-17 6:55:37

I'm not a programmer so I don't know how to fix this, so hopefully
someone here will be able to tell me how.

The statuswml.cgi incorrectly uses the & character after the cgi instead
of the ? Character.  For example, from my Rim, I load the statuswml.cgi
which loads fine, try to get the Quick Status and I get a 404 error that
says:

The Requested URL /cgi-bin/netsaint/statuswml.cgi&style=quickstats was
not found on this server.

If I enter the above URL manually, except substitute the & for ? It
works perfectly.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?  I've looked through the source for
statuswml.cgi but I'm unable to find where the program inserts the &
character and simply substitute it with the ? Character.

Thanks in advance.