List:       netflow-tools
Subject:    [netflow-tools] softflowd questions
From:       eric.middleton () oncologysupply ! com (Middleton, Eric)
Date:       2009-03-02 21:50:40

I am running centos 4.7 server.  I installed softflowd on it and ran this command \
softflowd -i eth0 -n 10.209.224.40:2055 If I go to my crannog netflow collector and \
check it the linux device shows in devices after a few seconds. However it never \
receives any data to display in the reports.  It just see's the device as trying to \
communicate to it but gets no further data.  Can anyone help with this issue?

Thanks,
Eric Middleton
Oncology Supply Automation
Cell: 334-790-7587
Office: 334-984-2673

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE.  This electronic mail transmission may contain privileged \
and/or confidential information and is intended only for the review of the party to \
whom it is addressed.   If you have  received this transmission in error, please \
immediately return it to the sender, delete it  and destroy  it without reading it.  \
Unintended transmission shall not constitute the waiver of the attorney-client  or \
                any other privilege.