List:       netfilter-devel
Subject:    Re: Patch for iptables without shared libraries
From:       David McCullough <davidm () lineo ! com>
Date:       2001-06-29 14:25:24

Jivin Harald Welte lays it down ...
> On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 01:39:44PM +1000, David McCullough wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have just finished some changes to iptables-1.2.2 so that it can be linked
> > as a single standalone executable.  The patch is not very intrusive and
> > I was wondering if there would there be interest in integrating into the
> > main source ?
>
> Of course there is interest in a solution for static linking, as expressed
> earlier on the mailinglist.

I only just joined the list to post this message and I didn't see a
search option on the list archives so I took the lazy approach ;-)

> > If so,  where do I send it :-)
>
> Please do so.

Will do,

Cheers,
Davidm

--
David McCullough:  Ph: +61 7 3435 2815  Lineo (Where Open Meets Smart)
davidm@lineo.com   Fx: +61 7 3891 3630  825 Stanley St., W'gabba QLD 4102, Oz