List:       netfilter-devel
Subject:    Best regards, TO NEXT OF KIN.........
From:       Ben cook <spam () practicenet ! co ! uk>
Date:       2015-08-27 19:03:42

Barrister Ben Cook
La Sagrada Familia Calle Mallorca,
601 08713 Seville Spain.
Mobil: +34 631 093 714

> Attn: Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Ben Cook a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to late Mr. \
Robert a national of your country, who was an official contractor (category D) with \
REPSOL YPF, SPAIN (RY) an oil firm in Spain. Here in after shall be referred to as my \
client. On the 11th of March 2010, my client, his wife and their two only sons were \
involved in a car accident on holiday trip along Las Palmas express way. All \
occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made \
several enquiries and presentations to locate any of my client's extended relatives, \
this has also proved abortive. It is after these several unsuccessful attempts to \
locate any member of his family failed that I decided to contact you since \
coincidentally you have your last name believing that you can invariably be of help \
in this situation to stands as the next of kin to this my client. I am contacting you \
                to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my \
                client before th!
!ey get confiscated or declared uns

Already, the finance company where the deceased had an account valued at about 1 \
Million Euros has issued me a notice/ultimatum to provide the next of kin or have the \
account confiscated within the next one Month. Since It has been unsuccessful in \
locating the relatives for over 2 years now, I seek your consent to present you as \
the next of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at 1 \
Million Euros can be paid to your account and there after we can share the fund \
(money) in the ratio of 7:3. That is, I will have 70% of the proceed while you have \
30% for your assistance. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to \
back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us \
see this transaction through .I guarantee that this will be executed under a \
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me by my email and send to me your telephone and fax numbers \
to enable us discuss further about this transaction.

Best regards,
Barrister Ben Cook