List:       netfilter-devel
Subject:    Re: iprange non-range recognition
From:       Harald Welte <laforge () gnumonks ! org>
Date:       2009-10-25 13:50:21

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 11:28:12AM +0100, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> >sorry for the long delay, I've merged your patches into iptables master.
>
> [Re the other message] I took the freedom to continue to push to my
> master

of course.

> Ok so they got merged, though you seemed to have done that with
> cherry-pick rather than merge (they are the same after all). Just a note
> - you c-p'd them all in _reverse_. I hope they applied though.

yes, I've cherry-picked them since I didn't know I would merge all/most of
them.  As you know, I wasn't really doing this in a particularly
controlled/organized way.. I simply wanted to merge some of the stuff
to avoid trees to diverge unneccessarily and avoid fixes from going
upstream.

If there's anything else you have pending, as indicated, please re-send.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@gnumonks.org>           http://laforge.gnumonks.org/