List:       netfilter-devel
Subject:    Looking for mentor: NetFlow support for NetFilter
From:       Alexey Mikhailov <karma () ez ! pereslavl ! ru>
Date:       2008-05-29 3:44:33

Greetings, NetFilter developers.

I was developing new efficient way of network accounting in Linux. It's
based on generating
NetFlow packets in-kernel using conntrack system. I've got some
progress, made some
decisions, some of them are very questionable. So I'm looking for a
mentor from NetFilter
side to discuss my ideas and my code with him. It's too early to discuss
it publically.

If you're interested, please reply to me.

Thank you in advance,
Alexey.