List:       netfilter-devel
Subject:    Re: pppd stuck in ioctl(TIOCSETD) in Linux 2.6.15.4+
From:       "Jorge Daniel Sequeira Matias" <martin () andorinha ! ist ! utl ! pt>
Date:       2006-06-27 22:50:30

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick McHardy" <kaber@trash.net>
To: "Jorge Daniel Sequeira Matias" <martin@andorinha.ist.utl.pt>
<netfilter-devel@lists.netfilter.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 11:43 PM

>> [...]
> Does the problem go away without the ip_conntrack_pptp module loaded?

  When I had the 2.6.15.4 installed I have recompiled without this module.
The problem didn't go away.
  I know that 2.6.16.x has a different Netfilter structure but I have not
tried yet to remove "ip_conntrack_pptp" with this version.
  Right now I have 2.6.16.16 with the module loaded.

Regards,
Jorge Matias