List:       netfilter-devel
Subject:    Re: [ANNOUNCE] Debian packages for libnfnetlink, libnetfilter-{queue,
From:       Harald Welte <laforge () netfilter ! org>
Date:       2005-11-29 4:07:38

On Sun, Nov 27, 2005 at 06:34:11PM +0100, Max Kellermann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created Debian packages for some of the new Netfilter userspace
> libraries / programs.  You can download them at my temporary
> repository:
>
>  deb http://max.kellermann.name/download/netfilter/debian ./
>  deb-src http://max.kellermann.name/download/netfilter/debian ./
>
> If nobody objects, I will try to bring these packages into Debian sid.
> Please test the packages and share your opinion!

That's really great news, thanks for your work.

I don't have a chance to look at those packets at the moment, since I
only have very short periods of connectivity (actually pushing those
mails over UUCP over SSL over IP over GPRS ;)

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@netfilter.org>                 http://netfilter.org/