List:       netfilter
Subject:    netgear router question
From:       "Mike" <miker () superior ! net>
Date:       2001-02-28 20:18:06

We are going to have roadrunner in my area within a month, and I was
wondering something. I'm buying a netgear cable router, and as far as I can
tell I would just plug the cable modem into the router and then the Linux
box into the router. Then set my default gateway to 192.168.0.1 or so it
says in the pdf for the router. Is this more or less correct? and has anyone
run anything similar to this kind of setup? Thanks for any adice:)

Mike