List:       netfilter
Subject:    Re: Bug: netfilter and OpenBSD
From:       jedi () claranet ! fr
Date:       2001-02-28 11:21:55

This is a MIME-formatted message.  If you see this text it means that your
mail software cannot handle MIME-formatted messages.

Harald Welte écrit:
> I suppose the NetBSD ftp server is using the new EPRT / EPSV commands
> as specified in rfc2428. Those commands aren't supported by netfilter's
> ip_conntrack_ftp yet.

  I posted a patch to implement this some days ago. Here it is again.

--
	     -=- Frank DENIS aka Jedi/Sector One <j@c9x.org> -=-
      "If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...

["ftp-epsv.tar.gz" (application/octet-stream)]