List:       netfilter
Subject:    NAT->NOT working ??
From:       Kenneth Johansson <ken () canit ! se>
Date:       2000-07-31 1:42:19

I don't get it to work with 2.4.0-test5 and iptables 1.1.1.

I get no errors when I do "iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o ppp0 -j
MASQUERADE"

But should not "iptables -L" show something other than the following

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

??

Anyway it dose not work and I did not really find any information on how
to debug this problem other than the above output but it's late and I
could have missed some document.

lsmod output (some deleted entries)
iptable_filter          1896   0  (autoclean) (unused)
ipt_MASQUERADE          1260   4  (autoclean)
iptable_nat            11904   0  [ipt_MASQUERADE]
ip_conntrack           11644   1  [ipt_MASQUERADE iptable_nat]
ip_tables               9908   5  [iptable_filter ipt_MASQUERADE
iptable_nat]