List:       netfilter
Subject:    IRC masq progress
From:       Daniel Stone <tamriel () ductape ! net>
Date:       1999-11-23 2:48:28

Rusty :
The IP Masq/NAT module is going quite well. Not as well as I expected, but quite
well. I now have the code to do packet parsing (to see if it's an IRC/DCC
packet), and all I need to do now is do it direction-sensitive (I need to make
sure the server is behind the NAT fw. Note I've only done the conntrack code
yet.

Anyway, I'm in school and I have to go to some Indonesian thing now.
Later,
=) d