List:       netfilter
Subject:    Re: unresolved symbol
From:       Yang Hua <yanghua () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       1999-10-24 2:48:00

I know what's wrong at last.
The symbol numbers in netsyms.ver are incorrect.
I did 'make clean' both in kernel directory and in netfilter directory.
After making both of them, I found it is OK.
I am not sure why there are wrong symbols. But it works well after all.

BTW, I am a graduate student in China. I am working on a research on
IPv6 and
I am interested in netfilter. Do you have any plan on netfilter for
IPv6, Mr.Sussell?

Yang Hua