List:       netfilter
Subject:    Multiple programs for QUEUE target/Close Bind Queue Without Loose Packets
From:       kobi <kobi () babylon-security ! com>
Date:       2018-05-18 10:37:44

Dear

i Am Using Nfqueue ,NetfilterQueue With Python

i already succeed to transfer packets from one queue to another with basic python

commands.

my goal is to close a queue i already connect with python without loose its packets inside the queue.

additional is there anyway to connect Multipile Programs To The Same Queue

I Wish To Connect My Python Binding And Snort IPS To The Same Queue

Thank You

​Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.​