List:       netfilter
Subject:    Re: Can anybody help me add a vmap element in a dictionary
From:       Khawar Shehzad <shehzad.khawar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-04-25 14:59:48

I have put some code on this GitHub repo

https://github.com/ks228/nftops.git

The file that is having an issue is
https://github.com/ks228/nftops/blob/master/nft_concatmap_elem_add.c

I can add an element without concatenation to a verdict map, but I
can't understand how I should add an element with a concatenation
along with a verdict.

In essence I can do the following:

 map simplemap {
                type ipv6_addr : verdict
                elements = { 2002::13 : accept }
        }

But I am unable to do the following:

map concat_vmap {
                type ipv6_addr . ipv6_addr : verdict
                elements={2002::13 . 2001::14 : accept}
        }

You can run "make all" to create binaries, and then use base.sh to
create the relevant table/map/vmap etc.