List:       netfilter
Subject:    Re: Log statement seems to be not working
From:       darius <dram () mailbox ! org>
Date:       2018-04-07 10:30:06

Anyone? This was the last question and topic could be closed. I really
can't find anything on the internet regarding that. Family number 2
corresponds to IPv4 and logging library shall be activated, not only
available as in my case. But for some reason logging is working without
any problems. I would really like to know what is real meaning behind
/proc/net/netfilter/nf_log.