List:       netfilter
Subject:    conntrack -L fails with Linux 4.0: Operation not supported
From:       Petr Pisar <petr.pisar () atlas ! cz>
Date:       2015-05-05 20:48:00

Hello,

after upgrading Linux to 4.0.0, listing conntrack table with conntrack tool
does not work fork me:

# conntrack -L
conntrack v1.4.2 (conntrack-tools): Operation failed: Operation not supported

This happens with Linux 4.0.0 as well as 4.0.1. If I reboot back to 3.19.3, it
will work again. I have no changes in my Linux configuration regarding netfilter,
conntracking or netlink.

Otherwise kernel tracks connections properly and /proc/net/nf_conntrack lists
them.

Have anybody already seen this failure?

I have this user space:

conntrack-tools-1.4.2