List:       netfilter
Subject:    [ANNOUNCE] 11th Netfilter Workshop in Budapest, Hungary
From:       Pablo Neira Ayuso <pneira () us ! es>
Date:       2015-02-11 17:31:52

Hi!

We are happy to announce the next edition in the workshop series. This
year the event will take place in Budapest, Hungary, from 22th to 26th
June, 2015.

Attendance is free but it requires an invitation. You may consider
attending if you are involved in any aspect of the Linux networking
development, and more specifically the development of Netfilter and
the Linux Virtual Server projects. Please, send us an email to
coreteam@netfilter.org before 31th March (strict deadline). We also
welcome presentations on Netfilter-related third party software (using
our framework and libraries) as long as they are released under a
free/opensource license. Your proposal must include a title, short
abstract (500 words maximum) and estimated time to present it. We have
a very limited number of invitations!

We are looking for sponsors, if you think you can help us to get funds
to run the workshop, please, contact me and I'll be glad to send you
our sponsorship policy.

Regards.

[1] http://workshop.netfilter.org/2015/