List:       netfilter
Subject:    IPTABLES Logging and Forwarding problem
From:       "Johan" <johan.grahn () kolumbus ! fi>
Date:       2014-02-20 19:30:40

Hello,

I was trying to fowards some TCP traffic to port 8080 (tomcat) with the
following rule:

# iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT --to-port 8080
iptables: No chain/target/match by that name.

I also encountered the same problem when attempting to create logging
(simple example, I removed all the params and I do have a chain called
LOGGING, so it is the LOG target that is missing):
# iptables -A LOGGING -j LOG
iptables: No chain/target/match by that name.

My personal guess is that I'm missing some modules or they are disabled. I
have been searching for help in forums and such to no avail, so it was time
to try the official list.
I'm running CentOS release 6.5 minimal.

Johan