As I understand it, your problem is the internal NAT. Configure your firewall without doing SNAT or MASQUERADE for packets destined to the internal server - you can use RETURN rules to do this, for example. But, If you can not avoid this ... Try something like this: http://engi.neir.org/tips-tricks/fix-apache-proxy-logging/ 2013/4/19 Piotr Pawłowski : > Hi All, > > I have iptables-based router which provides access to the Internet for servers in LAN. > Question is: is it possible to somehow 'forward' remote IP address through this router? I have WWW server inside LAN and would like to have reliable access logs. However, right now the only IP address visible in those logs is router one. > > Thank you in advance for information. > > Best Regards > --- > Piotr Pawłowski > > > > > -- > To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netfilter" in > the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org > More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html -- To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netfilter" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html