List:       netfilter
Subject:    Remote IP in packet sent from WAN to LAN
From:       Piotr_Pawłowski <piotr.pawlowski () goyello ! com>
Date:       2013-04-19 7:40:22

Hi All,

I have iptables-based router which provides access to the Internet for servers in \
LAN. Question is: is it possible to somehow 'forward' remote IP address through this \
router? I have WWW server inside LAN and would like to have reliable access logs. \
However, right now the only IP address visible in those logs is router one.

Thank you in advance for information.

Best Regards
---
Piotr Pawłowski