List:       netfilter
Subject:    =?UTF-8?B?UmU6IERST1BJTkcgSUNNUCBhbmQgc3RpbGwgZ2V0dGluZyBrZXJuZWw=?= =?UTF-8?B?IG1lc3NhZ2VzIG9mIGljb
From:       Alex Flex <aflexzor () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-04-12 23:10:23

Hello...

I have not recieved a response, maybe my question was a bit messy if it
was I apologize for that..

In concrete anybody know what is the difference in utilizing iptables to
DROP all ICMP, vrs using sysctl to ignore all ICMP ?

Does it make sense I was droping all ICMP in iptables  but still
recieving messages in syslog that ICMP redirect packets where getting
ignored every now and then (by that time i had not used sysctl, but i
was recommended to do so hence my question)

Thanks guys

Alex