List:       netfilter
Subject:    RE: Iptables DNAT and redirect on interface in promiscuous mode
From:       Babelo Gmvsdm <hercule18 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2012-01-27 10:05:51

So,
I imagined that the following command could help:
arptables -t filter -A INPUT --h-length 6 --destination-mac aa:aa:aa:aa:aa:aa -i eth0 \
-j mangle --mangle-mac-d bb:bb:bb:bb:bb:bb It seems to be the same as iptables, as \
the first destination is not the one of the monitoring machine, the packet is not \
processed HHHelp!!
HerC.