List:       netfilter
Subject:    Re: ftp port forwarding
From:       Leonardo Carneiro <lscarneiro () veltrac ! com ! br>
Date:       2009-05-20 20:30:06

and by the way, the script also load the follwing modules:

    /sbin/modprobe ip_conntrack_ftp
    /sbin/modprobe ip_nat_ftp

ip_nat_ftp i assume it's a module that allow doing nat on ftp, but i'm
too noob in iptables and still don't now what conntrack is, so, i'm not
sure if this is have some meaning on this problem or don't.

--

*Leonardo de Souza Carneiro*
*Veltrac - Tecnologia em Logística.*