List:       netfilter
Subject:    OUTPUT chain in nat table.
From:       "Manikandan" <mani () manikandan ! org>
Date:       2004-04-27 12:19:36

Hi all,

	I recently upgraded my kernel to 2.4.26 and iptables to 1.2.9. After
this upgrade, my firewall script started throwing errors. I am using SNAT in
PREROUTING chain, DNAT in POSTROUTING chain and DNAT in OUTPUT chain of nat
table.

	There is no issue with PREROUTING and POSTROUTING chains in nat
table now. But my OUTPUT DNAT is not working and it keeps giving me an error
" Invalid argument ".

iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -d 10.35.47.120 -j DNAT -to 10.35.47.3

Is this command a valid one or not?. The same command was working fine with
my old kernel 2.4.20 and iptables 1.2.7.

Could someone please help me. I tried googling a lot, but there is not
enough information to continue troubleshooting.

Any hint will be of great help.

Regards,
Manikandan.

["winmail.dat" (application/ms-tnef)]