List:       netfilter
Subject:    Problems removing rules
From:       "=?iso-8859-1?q?Maur=EDcio=20S=2E?= Mudrik" <mudrik () intercomax ! com ! br>
Date:       2003-04-30 17:58:00

I'm having a huge problem:

I have those rules:

Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
DNAT       tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere           tcp dpt:www
to:192.168.0.1:80

Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
MASQUERADE  all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

I inserted iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -s xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -j RETURN

OK. The rules works fine.

Then I removed the RETURN iptables -t nat -D PREROUTING -s xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -j
RETURN and... The IP still access some pages that accessed before!

Why?

I need to redirect all internal requests to a specific page and then, after a
login, masquerade them to the Internet...

That's it.

Thanks in advance.

Maurício S. Mudrik