List:       netfilter
Subject:    Re: Merry Christmas
From:       Raymond Leach <raymondl () knowledgefactory ! co ! za>
Date:       2002-12-24 9:49:06

Same to you and everyone on the list!

--
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(  Raymond Leach                       )
 ) Knowledge Factory                  (
(                                      )
 ) Tel: +27 11 445 8100               (
(  Fax: +27 11 445 8101                )
 )                                    (
(  http://www.knowledgefactory.co.za/  )
 ) http://www.saptg.co.za/            (
   o                                o