List:       netfilter
Subject:    Help!!!
From:       "Bharat (Hotmail Mithibaiguy)" <mithibaiguy () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-09-06 15:10:05

Hi,

Your help on iptables for blocking msn was pretty useful but the way u mentioned that \
u will be writing additional scripts to to make the rules permanent after linux is \
booted.

I have successfully blocked msn but the rule just stays till i reboot the box or \
restart the iptable services.

Would be really obliged if u could help me on this to help me make the rules \
permanent

Thanks in advance

Bharat