List:       netbsd-users
Subject:    Re: raidframe: Parity is dirty after every reboot
From:       Christian Baer <christian.baer () uni-dortmund ! de>
Date:       2008-07-01 15:29:34

Greg Oster wrote:

> My guess is your cgd isn't getting unconfigured during shutdown...

Your guess seems to be right. I didn't really think that it gets missed
during shutdown, but you guys gave me the idea.

If I umount the file system und unconfigure the cgd before rebooting,
everything is fine; the parity is clean. If I just do a shutdown without
unconfiguring the cgd on foot, I have a dirty parity.

Any chance this will be added any time soon into the shutdown script?

Regards,
Chris