List:       netbsd-users
Subject:    directories cat-and-mouse game
From:       Przemysław_Pawełczyk <warpman () kv ! net ! pl>
Date:       2006-11-19 1:20:37

Hi,

I share with NetBSD community interest in the system providing NetBSD Bookmarks page \
on my WWW. http://warpman.kv.net.pl/art/art_7001_txt_00.html

I try to be up-to-date but it's impossible. I got enough. One day the addresses on my \
page are correct the other not. And so on Round-Robin.

_____When will this cat and mouse game of changing directory names on official FTP \
site end?_____

And the horrible naming. With symlinks between subdirectories.

____When will the mess of the intertwined multilevel subdirectotries be straightened \
out?____

This mess got it's toll on the thread "Which pkgsrc for NetBSD-3.1" published \
recently on netbsd-help mailing list.

I spent some time to get acquainted with the Byzantine lavishness attitude of some of \
you. And it wasn't pleasant journey. You bet.

Regards,
warpman
Przemysław Pawełczyk

--