List:       netbsd-tech-pkg
Subject:    Re: [SORRY] I broke python311 and other packages
From:       Jonathan Perkin <jperkin () mnx ! io>
Date:       2024-05-04 6:50:49

* On 2024-05-04 at 00:28 BST, Aleksey Cheusov wrote:

>As a quick workaround that allows to unbreak other's bulk build I'd
>propose to (temporary) include directly ../../devel/ncurses/buildlin3.mk
>instead of ../../mk/curses.buildlink3.mk magic. This approach solves the
>problem on my Linux.

I'm working on fixing this properly (see other mails) so I'd prefer not
committing temporary workarounds, and I'll aim to get my work in early
next week once all the bulk builds have completed and folks have had a
chance to review.

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com