List:       netbsd-tech-kern
Subject:    Sony VAIO FX209K IRQ Mapping (was: Re: Libretto L2 USB IRQ Mapping)
From:       Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios () theory ! cs ! uni-bonn ! de>
Date:       2002-04-24 14:48:50

Hi Lennart,

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 01:34:18AM +0200, Lennart Augustsson wrote:

> Thanks for the tip.  Here's a simplified version of my patch.  It's
> local to dev/acpi now.

You should mention that it needs acpi* at acpibus?...

With that, it works fine enough on this VAIO FX209K to recognize inserted
and removed ax88190 cards (ne0), and operating them good enough for dhclient.

Our main application is a gsm interface card disguising as com* at pcmcia?
and I'll have to pry that out of my bosses hands to check whether it works
with this...

Thanks a lot, and commit it soon!

	Ignatios