List:       netbsd-port-sparc
Subject:    Y2K and FEMA Compliant Project Management Solutions
From:       Project.Manager () progressive-comp ! com
Date:       1998-10-27 19:38:06

This message is sent in compliance with the new e-mail bill:  SECTION 301, Paragraph \
(a)(2)(C) of s.1618 ===================================================
If you're interested in Y2K and FEMA Compliant Project Management Solutions, \
WorldClass Enterprise Systems, Inc., has some great solutions that are leading edge.  \
Please take a tour of our various solutions at:

http://www.wes.cc/tour/default.htm

Or, if you're interested in getting some specific information, you can go directly to \
register and enter our full site at:

http://www.wes.cc/frontdoor.htm

Once you get to our homepage, you can either login and browse the complete site, full \
with examples of solutions and client implementations, or you can go directly to our \
"Free Quote" area to fill out a Needs Survey and request a detailed quote for \
services.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to consider WorldClass Enterprise Systems, Inc. \
for your technology integration needs.

Best Regards,

New Business Development Manager
http://www.wes.cc

To be removed from our mailing list, simply reply with "REMOVE" in the subject.