List:       netbsd-port-sparc
Subject:    sudo in pkgsrc
From:       Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola () libero ! it>
Date:       2021-11-25 2:01:21

Hi all,

I had, after upgrade to 9.2, a split-brain situation. At the end, It
hought, let's remove everything and install packages using pkgin (before
I was using stuff compiled myself from source, stressing the ol' box....
until I fried the CPU and later RAM DSIMM....)

let's use ready-built packages! pkgin! but heck, there is no sudo? I
lost sudo on my machine... where is it?

Riccardo