List:       netbsd-port-sparc
Subject:    Message From Julie Melbourn
From:       j.melbourn () yahoo ! co ! uk
Date:       2013-06-27 8:59:23

Hello,

I am Julie Melbourn, I work as a senior investment consultant for a bank he=
re in the United Kingdom. A client of mine who died in march 2008 has the s=
ame last name with you, (Name withheld for security reasons). I have been t=
rying to reach you but all my efforts have proved futile.

Please if I get to you as I expect, do get back to me with your full detail=
s as the only surviving relative of the deceased to lay claim to his invest=
ment here on j.melbourn@outlook.com

Thank you.

Julie Melbourn.