List:       netbsd-port-sparc
Subject:    Hello! I gotta something to say..
From:       Alida Cohen <amahranhi () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2012-09-22 22:22:20

Hi!=0AMy name is Alida. You may think that it's rather wired or something b=
ut anyway sometimes I search on the internet looking for interesting people=
 so this is how I found you. I don't lose anything but I can acquire someth=
ing doing this, do you agree?)=0AI hope you are not afraid of things like t=
hat. So I found you, and I I don't know why but I'm pretty sure that u r an=
 interesting person and also I can tell that it will be an exciting meeting=
 for both of us.=0AAs you could already notice I am an open-minded, very co=
mmunicative and kind-hearted person. I really enjoy travelling and meeting =
new people. It is just a really short introduction and I will tell you more=
 about myself when you will write me back. Now, please tell me something ab=
out yourself! What r u interesting in? What singles you out? Can you tell m=
e something special about you?=0AI hope you aren't going ignore it and you =
will write me back. =0AUnfortunately I need to go now but I am waiting 4 ur=
 answer!=0ATalk to you later!=0AAlida