List:       netbsd-port-sparc
Subject:    5.99.23 UP enters in deadlock
From:       BERTRAND Joel <joel.bertrand () systella ! fr>
Date:       2010-01-20 7:41:49

	Hello,

	I'm trying to build userland to make some tests and UP kernel randomly
enters in dead lock. For example, my SS20 tries to build xsane from
ports and ./build.sh -O ../obj -T ../tools -U -u distribution.
All processes stop without any other information. System is idle, but I
cannot launch any other command :

^CRoot riemann:[/usr/src/src] > top
^C^C^C^C^C^C^C

	This SS20 runs with a RT626, but if I remember, I have seen the same
trouble with SM71.

load averages are:  5.03,  4.81,  3.85 with no running process.

	Regards,

	JKB