List:       netbsd-port-sparc
Subject:    Re: No consol cursor
From:       Heitzso <heitzso () growthmodels ! com>
Date:       2006-03-29 20:23:58

I just booted my ss20 and it does now have a console cursor.
I was remembering a missing console cursor from an earlier
compile of the kernel and apparently picked up the fix okay at
a later stage.

Rom rev. 2.25

I'm not sure were to look on the TGX card for identifying marks,
but saw "TGX" and "P0401"

dmesg info re cgsix
    SUNW,501-2253
    1024x768
    rev 11
    framebuffersize: 2MB

Let me know if I should compile/test anything, or if I should
pry the tgx card out and provide additional info.