List:       netbsd-port-sparc
Subject:    [off] modem for sparcstation 20
From:       John Rothfield <john () rothfield ! com>
Date:       2004-07-04 19:52:13

I have recently gotten asparcstation 20, and it came with a small adapter
attached to the
serial port, it has a phone jack on the other end. Anyone knows what it is?
It says "modem" on one side and the other says 74-0458-01 REV A0
Anyone know what this is? I'm using netbsd 1.6.2.

Thanks, John
John Rothfield
707-538-5133
john@rothfield.com

Your Home and Office Computer Guy -
  Windows, Mac, UNIX, Networking,
  Upgrades, Virus Protection, Privacy Maintenance,
  I can also teach you many programs and short-cuts.
  Call for free phone consultation.