List:       netbsd-port-mac68k
Subject:    Start xscreensaver without starting X?
From:       Marina Fielke <marina () marinahome ! com ! au>
Date:       2005-09-30 14:29:54

Hi All,

Is there a way to run xscreensaver (and for that matter other graphical
apps) without having to start x. I would prefer to just stay in the console
rather then X Windows and a window manager.... I really like the
xscreensaver modules... Particularly the fractual forest.  I suppose the
alternative question is can you start X windows but not actually open it
up..

Thanks
Justin