List:       netbsd-port-mac68k
Subject:    gnustep config wrong
From:       Riccardo Mottola <zuse () libero ! it>
Date:       2003-06-20 9:26:37

Hello,

I d/l the yersterday pkgsrc and am trying again to install gnustep after
having removed all the old packages.

i make and install gnustep-make which is the first one
(I would suggest to add "--enable-import" to the configure options)

when I thereafter try to make -objc I get the following error;

/usr/pkg/share/GNUstep/System/Makefiles/common.make:83:
/usr/pkg/share/GNUstep/System/Makefiles/m68k/netbsd/config.make: No such
file or directory

watching closer I see that the tree has now m68k/netbsdelf instead of
m68k/netbsd

for now I just made a symlink and I hope it works, but it probably needs to
be fixed.

Also I suggetst switching to gnustep-objc-1.3.0 which was recently released.

greets,
    Riccardo