List:       netbsd-port-i386
Subject:    What happened to sysint in 1.4 | more
From:       Tony Hernandez <Tony.Hernandez () intellon ! com>
Date:       1999-04-29 19:39:31

I used a dos disk and killed all the partitions on my disk.
I booted into the sysinst with the floppies and when i get to the partition
information .. it says " First the root partition. you have 67 meg left on
your disk.
Root partition size? [67]:_

I have a 3GB disk ... Im very lost now .. Am i missing something ?